RETURNS & REFUNDS
Online shopping can be hard and you don't always fall totally in love with your items...Not to worry, we accept returns for store credit within 14 days of when your order was received. Please read the following policy:
Orders postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date get FREE RETURN SHIPPING!
- We accept returns postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date.
- We issue store credit only at this time.
- Returns must be received in new condition; unworn, unwashed, and with the hygienic liner intact. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, stains, or smells like smoke may be subject to refusal.
- All sale items, swimwear, jewelry, and under garments are FINAL SALE and may not be returned.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Returned items must not be worn or altered in any way.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded.
- Original shipping is non-refundable.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box and placed inside an additional box for shipping transit. Damage to the shoe box makes shoes ineligible for return. If received damaged, shoes will be shipped back and subject to additional shipping costs.
- Due to us being a small company, at this time the shipping cost of the return/exchange of shoes is solely the responsibility of the buyer.
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
- We offer several different shipping options when checking out. On domestic orders $50 or more ship free with standard shipping. On orders less than $50 cost is based on weight and time frame you would like to receive your package.
- Shoes have a flat rate of $6.95.
- International shipping may be subject to custom fees, taxes, and other additional costs when shipping overseas. These are the responsibility of the customer and these are not included in the cost of order or shipping charge.
How Do I Get a Return Label?
- Email us at email@example.com with your name, order number, and reason for returning!
- Our prepaid return labels are only for use in the United States. International returns are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. If return labels are used outside of the United States they will incur additional charges that will be the responsibility of the sender.
What If My Package Was Refused or Undeliverable?
- If you would like to reship or cancel an order that has been returned to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What If My Package Was Lost?
- We are NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages while in transit. Once a package has been dropped off to the delivery service, the shipment carrier is solely responsible for the delivery and condition of the package.